Some news about what you may find on the read2snps page:
- read2SNPs can be used on the genouest galaxy server
- A GenOuest account is needed
- read2SNPs can be integrated in any galaxy instance using the GenOuest tool shed
- Create a account: click on “you may create one“
- Once account created and once you are logged, click on the “Symbiose” repository, then click on “read2snps”. From this repository you may download archives for installing read2snps on you galaxy instance.
Moreover, the latest version (184.108.40.206) is (even) faster and uses (even) less memory than previous ones. This version also proposes post-runtime scripts to analyze the results.